PRICE REDUCED $10K FOR QUICK SALE!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type:Single Family
- Living Area: 1,744 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1925
- Construction: CBS
A gem in the heart of Coral Gables! Just in time for Father’s Day, we bring you a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home with 1,774 sq ft of living area and a 5,000 sq ft lot. Historic built of the 1920’s (1925) CBS structure in this most sought after neighborhood.
This deal is fully loaded with everything from hardwood floors to a breakfast nook and even a working fireplace! Separate living room and dining rooms. Enclosed front porch and a detached garage with the washer and dryer. No need to buy appliances this one comes with all of them! This deal will not last, and I’ve given you the heads up so lets move on it quick!
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Front Porch
- Hardwood Floors
1. 1101 Wallace Street sold for $480,000 on 03/20/2014
2. 1030 Milan Avenue sold for $497,000 on 01/15/2014
3. 810 Venetia Avenue sold for $557,000 on 12/19/2013
4. 704 Navarre Avenue sold for $610,000 on 10/27/2013