- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type:Single Family
- Living Area: 1,183 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 7,875 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1950
- Construction: Frame/CBS
New great Rental Deal with High ROI (Legal 4 bedroom, 2 bath rehab house). Buyer responsible for liens and violations which can be mitigated (according to owner, 7 tickets were paid at $510 a piece, but property needs to be brought back into compliance and sums negotiated with county).Needs full rehab. The main house is a 2/1 and frame. It has 3 efficiencies added on which are cbs. So in total it’s a 5 bedroom / 4 bath!
COMPS in same Subdivision:
- 1930 NW 94 Street, Sold for $93,000 in June 2014
- 2139 NW 92 Street, Sold for $94,000 in June 2014
- 1752 NW 94 Street, Sold for $60,100 in January 2014
- 2155 NW 93 Street, Sold for $55,000 in June 2014