- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: Single Family
- Living Area: 1,955
- Lot Size: 7,500 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1957
- Construction: CBS
This is an amazing find for any investor. The house sits on 7,500 sq. foot lot with much larger square footage than what actually shows in the tax roll.
Has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Full grown trees in the front yard with covered carport and driveway parking.
Kitchen has a roof leak in there and drywall has fallen. CU shows estimated repairs of $12,450, so not bad at all…
No Violations that are open yet but County is opening one for additional bedroom. Legally A 4/2 SHOWS AS A 5/2.
5 liens that total $47k for LOT Maintenance are open, but everyone and their mama knows that will be reduced to small little baby elephant peanuts once the grass is cut (we’ll get bank to do that).
No open permits.
Hurricane shutters & Barrel Tile Roof included is always a great upgrade.
This will not last!
– Barrel Tile Roof
– Accordion Shutters throughout
– Dining Room
– HUGE Family Room, great for entertaining
– Living Room
– Laundry Room
(basically any room you can think of 😉
– Tiled throughout
– Brand New Central AC
– Water Heater
– Needs general updating
– Nice Sized Lot
– Lots of bedrooms, great for rental and resale
– Much larger square footage than tax roll shows
1. 28104 SW 165 Court sold for $232,000 on 12/27/2013
2. 29861 SW 165 Ave sold for $205,000 on 04/17/2014
3. 29861 SW 165 Ave sold for $205,000 on 04/17/2014
4. 16420 SW 292 Street sold for $191,000 on 01/28/2014
5. 29925 SW 166 Ct sold for $182,500 on 2/14/2014
***WHOLESALE PRICE $119,900***
Call 305-606-8682 or 305-238-8888 for offers, information, etc…
CASH or HARD MONEY Only! Realtors / Brokers please add your commission
- 16610 SW 293 Terrace
- Zip Code:
- Year Built:
- MLS #:
- Square Feet:
- Const. Type: