- Bedrooms: 3 (tax records show 2/1, but not updated)
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: Single Family
- Living Area: 1,621 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 10,875 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1952
- Construction: CBS
Needs …Gem in the heart of Westchester. Exterior needs some TLC, and the Interior is in pretty good condition with some unique features that help sell a property, like exposed Florida Pine ceilings, double-sided working brick fireplace, and generator breaker installed in panel.
All appliances present (stainless steel fridge and range) including a washer / dryer in a separate laundry room…
It also features a legal double wide carport, along with a 2-story SHED in the huge back yard! (Oh and it has a 100-year old majestic oak tree, if you plan on hiring the dude from “Treehouse Masters”.
In a nut shell, put some work into this, and Flip it for $275k or so…
See comparable sales below:
1. 9700 SW 48 Street, Sold for $280,000 on 12/23/13
2. 4220 SW 99 Avenue, Sold for $275,000 on 12/2/13
3. 4329 SW 97 Court, Sold for $270,000 on 2/6/14